Full Weld Seam (FWS) Doors
For high abuse and high frequency areas, our fully welded lock seam doors are available in 16 gauge & 14 gauge face skins. Spot welded steel stiff to face of doors skins with all voids fiber glass filled.
- 16 gauge inverted end channels, welded in at both ends. Surface closer reinforcing included.
- Door shall have fully welded, invisible, vertical, lockseam edges, dressed, ground smooth and primed
- Door shall be 1 3/4″ (44mm) thick
- Door shall be flush design with no face seams.
- Door edges shall have 1/8″ (3mm) bevel over 2″ (51mm).
Artek Door Limited warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions of use and maintenance, for a period of one year from the date of substantial completion. Artek shall, at its option, repair or replace its product, which in Artek’s opinion are found to be defective. This warranty shall not apply to any products that, in the opinion of Artek, have been modified, repaired, altered, or damaged in any way during transit or installation. Artek will not be responsible or liable for any or consequential damages, nor, without limiting the foregoing, for claims for labour, material, loss of profits, personal injuries, repairs, or transportation or other expenses incidental to default under this warranty. All exterior doors must receive a “Top Cap” or else warranty is void. No representative, distributor, agent or employee of Artek has the authority to alter or extend the obligation of this warranty.
Specs and Order Form